Updated 2021 – Top 10 Sony Audio Video Home Theater System
Best sony audio video home theater system Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about sony audio video home theater system is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a sony audio video home theater system for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of sony audio video home theater system. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If sony audio video home theater system is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in sony audio video home theater system has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for sony audio video home theater system. Here we bring out the best in the sony audio video home theater system which you can safely buy in 2021.
866 reviews analysed
1. Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth
- Connect up to 4 speakers
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA400U), Batteries, FM antenna
- Full-size (1/4”) headphone jack
- FM Radio with 30-station presets
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Phono Input, 4 Stereo RCA Audio Inputs, 3.5mm Input, Stereo RCA Output
- A/B switching to play all at once, or in separate zones
- wireless remote control (2AA batteries included)
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Sony Audio Video Home Theater System, Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth would be the Best Sony Audio Video Home Theater System for Money.
- I have it connected to a turntable and the sound quality is excellent for the price.
- Sound quality is excellent for such an inexpensive reciever.
- The issue with the amplifier causes it too lose one star.
- I also stream with the built-in bluetooth via my phone.
- After two months with this receiver i could not be more satisfied.
- The only con, and it’s unfair to consider at this price, is that it’s not a house shaking system.
- Outstanding, the price, can’t believe the performance.
- Paired this receiver with a fluance rt81 elite high fidelity turntable and yamaha ns-6490 3-way bookshelf speakers.
- My biggest needs was a reciever with phono inputs and something that would be able to handle my chunky polk cobra cables (good … Read More
- Easy to setup & lots of choices for good surround tv
- Can’t beat all the features for the price.
2. Sony Str Dg500 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer
- Digital Cinema Sound technology makes your movies come alive
- Component inputs and output
- Measures 17 x 6.3 x 12.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Features 660 Watts of total system power, 110 Watts per channel
- Digital Cinema Auto Calibration makes it easy to tailor your home theater sound to your listening environment
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Sony Str Dg500 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Sony Str Dg500 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Sony Audio Video Home Theater System and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Sony Audio Video Home Theater System then don’t look beyond Sony Str Dg500 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Sony Audio Video Home Theater System in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Sony DAVTZ140 DVD Home Theater System
- But the quality is good and i would recommend it.
- Once set up, i was able to enjoy its clean quality sound.
- When i hooked it to my cheapie walmart tv, it was quiet and the sound quality was awful.
- It might play nice with a nice quality tv.
- I really think this is a great buy, very good sound for the price, and even the base and surround sound is decent.
- The sound quality, for the price, is pretty good.
- The hdmi connection is great, having the fm built in a huge plus and considering she’ll never even rent a blu-ray disc, it’s just right.
- Great product and very quick ship!
- This is a great little start-up home theater for a smaller space if you don’t expect high-end performance. I bought this for m… Read More
4. Sony Strdh550 5 2 Channel Receiver
- Headphone Output
- Coax. Audio Input (1)
- Supports high-res file playback via USB
- USB (1 Front:iPhone/WM)
- Flexible HDMI connectivity with 4 inputs and 1 output
- Composite Monitor Out (1)
- Composite Video Input (2)
- Analogue Audio Input (4)
- 5.2 Ch, 725W A/V Receiver (145 W x 7 at 6 ohms).Input and output terminals HDMI Video In/Out (4/1)
- Supports 4K pass-through,HDMI Audio Return Channel for playback of TV audio5
- Opt Audio Input (2)
- MHL (1 Rear)
- Enhanced use via On Screen Display and streamlined remote. Immersive, ambient audio with HD Digital Cinema Sound
Bring the excitement home with 5.2 channels, 725 watts8 and iPhone and iPod connectivity. It also handles all of your components with 4 HD inputs and 4K resolution pass-through. Now, all of your music and movies will get the multi-layered sound quality they deserve with HD Digital Cinema Sound and auto calibration for easy set-up.Input and Output Terminals:HDMI Video In/Out (4/1);Composite Video Input (2);Composite Monitor Out (1);Opt Audio Input (2);Coax. Audio Input (1);Analog Audio Input (4);Headphone Output;USB (1 Front:iPhone/WM);MHL (1 Rear) Input Output Terminals: HDMI Video In/Out (4/1)Composite Video Input (2)Composite Monitor Out (1)Opt Audio Input (2)Coax. Audio Input (1)Analog Audio Input (4)Headphone OutputUSB (1 Front: iPhone/WM)MHL (1 Rear)
5. Sony Bdv E770w Entertainment Discontinued Manufacturer
- Wireless S-AIR rear speakers minimize wire clutter
- Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a remote with a free app
- BRAVIA Internet Video for instant streaming of content from Netflix, YouTube, Slacker, and more
- Enjoy Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD 1080p, including 3D Blu-ray Discs
- 1000 watt, 5.1-channel surround sound system with Blu-ray Disc player
If you are buying a Sony Audio Video Home Theater System for the first time, then you should have Sony Bdv E770w Entertainment Discontinued Manufacturer. It has fewer features when you make Sony Audio Video Home Theater System comparisons of Sony Bdv E770w Entertainment Discontinued Manufacturer with any other Sony Audio Video Home Theater System but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Sony Audio Video Home Theater System, grab any Sony Audio Video Home Theater System but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Sony Bdv E770w Entertainment Discontinued Manufacturer
6. Sony Str De697 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer
- 5.1-channel analog audio inputs accommodate high-resolution multichannel formats like SACD and DVD-Audio
- Measures 16.9 x 6.2 x 12.3 inches (W x H x D)
- 7.1-channel audio/video surround receiver with 30 radio presets, HD video switching, and 100 watts per channel x 7
- 5 digital-audio inputs, 1 digital output
- Dolby Digital EX, DTS ES, and Dolby Pro Logic II surround processing for lifelike, exciting audio from any source
- includes preprogrammed remote control
Sony Str De697 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Sony BDV-E770W Blu-Ray Player Home Entertainment System [3D Compatible] (Discontinued By Manufacturer) which have been in market longer than anyone. Sony Str De697 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Sony Str De697 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Sony Audio Video Home Theater System in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Sony Audio Video Home Theater System and it could be any of the high value Sony Audio Video Home Theater System, chances are that would be much costlier than Sony Str De697 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer. Sony Str De697 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Sony Bdv Hz970w Blu Ray Discontinued Manufacturer
- HDMIRepeater with 3D pass-thru for simplified HD audio and video signal transfer8
- Wireless rear speakers minimize wire clutter
- HDMI repeater with 3D pass-thru for simplified HD audio and video signal transfer
- BRAVIA Internet Video: Instantly stream movies, music, videos & more5
- BRAVIA Internet Video lets you instantly stream movies, music, videos and more
- Enjoy full HD 1080p and powerful 5.1-channel HD surround sound
- Wi-Fi enabled & 3D Blu-ray Disc playback7
- 1000 watt 5.1 channel surround sound (167W x 5 + 165W)6
- Wireless rear speakers minimize wire clutter
- Wi-Fi enabled and 3D Blu-ray Disc playback
Sony Bdv Hz970w Blu Ray Discontinued Manufacturer is another one which falls under Sony Audio Video Home Theater System for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Sony Bdv Hz970w Blu Ray Discontinued Manufacturer ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Sony Audio Video Home Theater System and that is what has revived them. Sony Bdv Hz970w Blu Ray Discontinued Manufacturer has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Sony Bdv Hz970w Blu Ray Discontinued Manufacturer is amazing features.
8. Sony Str De695 A V Receiver
Sony Str De695 A V Receiver is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Sony Str De695 A V Receiver wins the users. Most of them who buy Sony Str De695 A V Receiver once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Sony Audio Video Home Theater System in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Sony Audio Video Home Theater System to any other Sony Audio Video Home Theater System is least.
9. Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770
- Front surround sound technology, Bluetooth and NFC for easy wireless streaming, USB connection for music playback
- NOTE: Check UserGuide on Technical Specification before use
- Exceptional, 7.2 Channel x 145W sound and build quality, 4 HDMI Inputs / 1 Output with HDCP2.2 compatibility, Supports 4K 60p 4:4:4 / HDR for true 4K quality
- HD-Digital Cinema Sound for theater experience, Quick speaker set up with automatic calibration, DSD decoding thru HDMI
- Lossless quality surround sound with DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio.Power Consumption (Standby Mode): 0.3 W
Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770 which falls into premium category but Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Sony Audio Video Home Theater System available in the market today. Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Sony Audio Video Home Theater System to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Great calibration quality with push button setup.
- I am very happy with this unit.
- Bottom line up front: i’m very happy with the unit for the price i paid for it.
- Sound did impeove with the full range speakers.
- It works fine and the price was right.
- Receiver came relatively fast, there were some damages through shipping but customer service was amazing they helped figure eve… Read More
- You have to unplug the firestick, power the fire stick off, then plug the firestick back in and give it power.
- There was almost nothing to program; everything worked perfectly right out of the box.
- However, recently when i upgraded the center channel to a nht supercenter, upgraded the front speakers to pioneer sb-fs51s towe… Read More
- Typically though there is little need to go into the menus after you’ve configured it.
- Great Price Fast Shipping Thanks
- It’s great overall. Some issues with connectivity and menu/set up. Other than that it’s great!
- Review after 3 months of use.Bottom Line Up Front: I’m very happy with the unit for the price I paid for it. Sound is clean and… Read More
10. Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
- Full HD 1080p: Upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality
- Full HD 1080p: Upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality, Input and Output Terminals:ANALOG AUDIO INPUT: PIN JACK (1), ETHERNET CONNECTION (1), HDMI IN/OUT (0/1), OPTICAL AUDIO INPUT (1), USB INPUT (1 Front), USB Keyboard
- 7.1-Inch subwoofer
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Stream Netflix, HuluPlus, Pandora &
- Wirelessly stream music from Bluetooth devices with just one-touch
- Power Output : 1000W Total (RMS): Center 250W, Surround 125W, Subwoofer 250W, Front 125W
- Full range bass reflex speaker system &
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Sony Audio Video Home Theater System yet, then Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System is your choice. It is another one which is Best Sony Audio Video Home Theater System Under 100$ and Sony Audio Video Home Theater System comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System offers best features and although it does not have, Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Sony Audio Video Home Theater System Under 100$
- Easy to install, excellent picture quality and seamless to operate.
- Sound quality is great, only complain i have is that it did not include a digital optical audio cable!
- System worked out perfectly and we are happy with the sound quality.
- Just installed yesterday 08/13/2017 upon receiving it, so far great sound, great price.
- Like on the chromecast home screen, after a while the surround sound will turn off because of inactivity.
- Those of you who are having problems that other reviews are describing, make sure your discs are impecibly clean, without the s… Read More
- It’s not the most boomy system available, but i’d say it is perfectly balanced.
- This system is perfect for a small to medium-sized tv/entertainment den/family room–say, nothing larger than 15ft x 25ft, or m… Read More
- 1 system with a total rms of 1000w.
- worked great for my home theater
- And it would’ve lasted a lot longer if I had cleaned out the vent holes even once in all that time. My wife was surprised becau… Read More
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.