The Best Honeywell Countdown Timer
Finding your suitable readers for honeywell countdown timer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for honeywell countdown timer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
732 reviews analysed
Honeywell UltraPro Indoor Plug-in Digital Timer, ON/Off Button, Custom Settings, Presets/Countdown, 2 Polarized Outlets, Ideal for Lamps, Hard-to-Reach Lighting, Seasonal, LED, 45183, White
- Automate Lighting – Custom ON/OFF times, presets and countdown options work with any schedule and are easy to program with the highly visible LCD screen, making it the perfect addition to seasonal décor
- Patent-Pending Control with Tether – One-touch programming paired with an integrated 5ft. tethered push button is perfect for hard-to-reach outlets and provides easy ON/OFF control while triggering the most recently set countdown for repeated timed use
- Dual Outlet – 2 polarized outlets for plugging in lamps and other small fixtures and is compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Reliable Protection – Battery backup stores settings during a power outage, making it easy to deter crime and save energy
- Electrical Ratings – 125VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A 1875W general/resistive, 10A 1250W tungsten, 1/2HP
UltraPro Honeywell 60-Minute Countdown in-Wall Timer, Mechanical Switch, Spring Wound, No Neutral Wire Needed, Single-Pole, Ideal for Lights, Exhaust Fans, Heaters, Pumps, 41081, White
- 60-Minute Countdown – The dial operation makes setting the countdown easy and fast
- turn the dial to provide power for up to 60 minutes
- Ideal Use – The in-wall timer is perfect for lights, exhaust fans, heaters, pumps and is compatible with LED, CFL and incandescent lighting
- Face Plates – Includes white and light almond face plates to match existing switches and fits single- or multi-gang standard and rocker plates to integrate with your home
- Easy to Install – The single-pole timer and no neutral wire required simplifies installation, saving you time and energy
- Electrical Ratings – 125VAC, 50/60 Hz 20A general/resistive, 7A tungsten, 1HP motor, 250VAC, 50/60 Hz 10A general/resistive, 2HP motor, 277VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A general/resistive
UltraPro, White Honeywell Wall Push-Button Timer Switch 2 Pack, 5-15-30 Minute/1-2-4-6-8 Hour Countdown, Neutral Wire Required, Single-Pole, Ideal for Exhaust Fans, Seasonal Lighting, 47939
- Automatic Lighting – Automate indoor or outdoor lighting or other equipment with this simple-set timer for a range of programmed times – ideal for exhaust fans, saunas, seasonal lighting and more
- Countdown Timer – The 8 easy-to-use countdown preset push-buttons include 5, 15 and 30 minutes as well as 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 hours to accommodate a variety of schedules
- a manual ON/OFF button overrides any active countdown– saving you time, money and energy
- In-Wall Timer – Easily replaces any existing single-pole switch featuring space-saving screw terminals
- a neutral wire is required for installation
- ON/OFF Door Panel – A convenient door covers the programming buttons (available in white and light almond) as well as the highly visible LED indicator lights and functions as an ON/OFF switch
- Power Ratings – 120V, 60Hz, 15A Resistive, 1200W Tungsten, 1200VA Ballast, ½ HP, 5A and 600W Electronic Ballas/LED and compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen light sources
Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Lights and Motors, Indoor and Outdoor, Energy Saving (RPLS740B)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless and straightforward installation saves you time. Cut power at the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock. Simply remove your existing switch, install the new ECONOSwitch, and apply power at the circuit breaker*
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT UPDATES – Automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Programs protected during power outages. The Random Setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
Customize your home with a Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lighting on and off automatically, saving you both time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. DISCLAIMERS This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box.
The Honeywell RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors helps you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. This unit works with incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also works with ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps. Featuring three operating modes and seven programs, the 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors allows you to create programs that best suit your lifestyle. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you’re not around.
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week.
The display features simple and easy to read information at a glance. View larger.
Three Modes Offer Variety and Security
Save money on your energy bills with the Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors. With its three different operating modes, you can customize your system to best suit your lighting needs. The automatic mode turns lights on at sunset and off at sunrise using the solar timetable or you can choose fixed hours to avoid having the lights on all night, while the manual setting lets you use it as a conventional switch. For extra security, the random mode works by turning lights on and off inside the house while you’re on vacation. This simulates an active household, discouraging potential break-ins and giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Includes Seven Customizable Programs
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week. A single program can apply to one day or the entire week. Whether you want living room lights off during the day, or patio lights on after sunset, Honeywell provides you with numerous customizable options for incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting systems.
A handy manual override allows you to turn the light on or off without affecting the current program. For added convenience, this switch also automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so you don’t have to worry about reprogramming.
Activate Lights with Solar Timetable Function
When you enter your home’s latitude and longitude, the Solar Time Table switch calculates the sunrise and sunset times for each day of the year. The program automatically turns your lights on and off with the daylight, so you always have light when it’s most useful. The switch also gives you the option of adjusting lights up to an hour before actual sunrise or sunset, ideal for places where trees block the majority of natural light.
Slim Design and Simple Installation
Thanks to its compact design, the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room. It measures a slim 2-7/10 by 1-7/10 by 1-7/10 inches (H x W x D) for a flush fit in any standard decorative wallplate. The intuitive three-button interface makes it simple to create your programming schedule, providing a wide screen and backlight for easy viewing day or night. An LED offers you quick confirmation of its on/off status. Its large backlit screen comes with the option to stay lit up on low intensity as a nightlight and turns on its high intensity when you press either of the buttons. It installs easily with its line, neutral and load wire connection.
An Way to Save Money
Because the Solar Time Table works automatically, you can save money on your energy bills with the push of a button. The programming limits unnecessary use of lights, giving you more control over how much electricity you consume. Your household becomes more , and you get longer-lasting lights.
The Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors is supported by a one year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Switch, wire connectors and instructions.
The compact design of the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch
adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room.
Honeywell RPLS731B1009/U RPLS731B 7-Day Programmable Switch Timer Light Almond
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wallplate (not included) (Switch also available in White)
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) and Automatic
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day
- Connection: Single pole 3 wire (line
- neutral) (2400 W max
- 1 HP at 120 V)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2. 7 in x 1. 8 in x 1. 6 in
This easy-to-install Honeywell 7-day programmable timer switch handles motors; all types of lighting; and offers the flexibility of 7 programs per week.
Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included) (Switch also available in Almond)
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) Automatic
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program)
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min). not compatible with CFL bulbs.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 W. Requires 40 W minimum. Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.8 in x 1.6 in
Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch has the flexibility of 7 different programs per week. This switch works with incandescent and halogen lighting (40 W minimum). Its LCD display shows the time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming.
Honeywell PLS750C1000 Timer Switch with Sunrise Sunset Single or 3 Way
This Honeywell PLS750C1000 electrical time switch can be used to schedule lighting on/off times including incandescent, halogen, fluorescent lights. Programmable on/off times or based on sunrise/sunset offsets. Can be used in single pole or 3 way installations. Can operate in manual, automatic and random modes for that lived in look. Back-lit display and confirmation led indicating load status. This unit is the same as the tio72-3w just new model number from Honeywell.
Honeywell PLS750C1000 The Old Ti072-3W Timer Switch with Sunrise Sunset Single or 3 Way Neutral Required
- Single pole 3 wire (line, load, neutral)
- Multiswitch (3-way), 4 wire (line, load, neutral, three-way)
- Maximum Load–1800 W resistive or inductive, 1 HP motor @ 120 V
- Inductive Load–15 A @ 120 Vac
- Resistive Load–1800 W @ 120 Vac
- Works with Incandescent lights
- Halogen lights
- Fluorescent lights
- Electronic ballasts
- Motors (up to 1 HP)
Programmable Wall Switch.
Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation). 2400W, 1 HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless single-pole installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT FEATURES – Built-in rechargeable battery protects your programs during power outages and the LCD screen conveniently shows time, day and load status. Use with lights and motors up to 2400 W, loads up to 1 HP on 120 V, 120 Volt line wire, no minimum wattage required
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
The Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U allows you to wire your lights, fans and other devices through a timer switch that can help save you money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. Compatible with LED and CF Bulbs, this easy-to-install Honeywell 7-day programmable timer switch handles motors, all types of lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts, compact fluorescent lights and tungsten lights up to 5 A), and offers the flexibility of 7 programs per week. The LCD screen shows time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting program. The unit comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and the programming is protected during power outages. LED compatibility requires neutral wire for operation. To be precise, this light switch timer functions on a 120 Volt line wire, load wire, one neutral from line side and one from the load side joined together with a wire nut. Once these components are connected with the timer, the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U will have LED compatibility. Its also important to note that the wattage of the LED bulb should not exceed 1800 Watts.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Countdown Timer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Honeywell Countdown Timer, eg:
- What are Top 10 Honeywell Countdown Timer for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Honeywell Countdown Timer to buy?
- What are Top Rated Honeywell Countdown Timer to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Honeywell Countdown Timer?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Honeywell Countdown Timer.
- Before deciding to buy any Honeywell Countdown Timer, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Honeywell Countdown Timer and What you should consider when buying the Honeywell Countdown Timer and Where to Buy or Purchase the Honeywell Countdown Timer. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Honeywell Countdown Timer of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Honeywell Countdown Timer.