Top 10 Acer Swift 1 Gold
Finding your suitable readers for acer swift 1 gold is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer swift 1 gold including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
975 reviews analysed
1. Acer Pentium N5000 1 1Ghz Certified Refurbished
- With a battery life of up to 17-hours, your device is designed to stay at your side for the entirety of the day. Wherever your day takes you, you will be able to get things done unplugged.
- Blazing fast Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Processor at 1. 10 GHz
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day .
- 4GB of DDR4 SDRAM for Easy Multitasking
- Includes HDMI port, 1x USB 2. 0, 2x USB 3. 0, 1x USB 3. 1 Gen 1
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Swift 1 Gold, Acer Pentium N5000 1 1Ghz Certified Refurbished would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Pentium N5000 1 1Ghz Certified Refurbished was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Pentium N5000 1 1Ghz Certified Refurbished would be the Best Acer Swift 1 Gold for Money.
2. Acer Nx H3waa 003 Sf314 55 58P9 Plane Switching
- Windows 10 Professional & Lithoum Ion Battery with Up to 12 Hours Battery Life
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI port
- Back-lit Keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit WiFi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- Connectivity technology: Ethernet
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz), 8GB Onboard DDR4 Memory & 256GB PCIe SSD
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Nx H3waa 003 Sf314 55 58P9 Plane Switching is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Nx H3waa 003 Sf314 55 58P9 Plane Switching comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Swift 1 Gold and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Swift 1 Gold then don’t look beyond Acer Nx H3waa 003 Sf314 55 58P9 Plane Switching. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Swift 1 Gold in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer I5 7Y54 Lpddr3 Windows Sf713 51 M90j
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer I5 7Y54 Lpddr3 Windows Sf713 51 M90j has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer I5 7Y54 Lpddr3 Windows Sf713 51 M90j is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer I5 7Y54 Lpddr3 Windows Sf713 51 M90j easily gets the award of Best Acer Swift 1 Gold Under 100$.
4. Acer Sf314 54 39Bh Notebook Dual Core Nx Gy1aa 001
Brand Name: Acer product line: Swift 3 product Series: sf314-54 product Model: sf314-54-39bh processor Manufacturer: Intel Core i3-8130U (8th Gen) processor speed: 2.20 GHz processor Core: dual-core (2 Core) Cache: 4 MB standard Memory: 4 GB maximum memory: 12 GB memory Technology: DDR4 SD RAM total solid state Drive Capacity: 128 GB Optical Drive Type: no screen size: 14″ Lcd FHD 1920 x 1080 graphics Controller manufacturer: Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphics memory technology: DDR4 SD RAM HDMI: Yes number of USB 2.0 ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 ports: 2 Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports: 1 operating system: Windows 10 Home in S mode
5. Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq
- Windows 10 Home. Number of USB 3.0 Ports- 2. Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports- 1.Total Number of USB Ports- 3
- Up to 8-hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD.
If you are buying a Acer Swift 1 Gold for the first time, then you should have Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq. It has fewer features when you make Acer Swift 1 Gold comparisons of Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq with any other Acer Swift 1 Gold but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Swift 1 Gold, grab any Acer Swift 1 Gold but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq
6. Acer Sf314 55 55Ut I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home & 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) battery, Upto 12 hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Upto 3. 9 gramHz), 8 GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256 GB Pie SSD
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (upto 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit Display
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
Acer Swift 3 SF314-55-55UT comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor 1. 6 gramHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9 gramHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 14. 0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8 GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256 GB Pie SSD, Secure Digital (SD), Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1. 73 GBps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4 gramHz & 5 gramHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 4-cell Li-Ion Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 2. 98 lbs. | 1. 35 kg (system unit only) (NX. H3WAA. 001)
7. 3 5Ghz Radeon Webcam Windows Laptop
3 5Ghz Radeon Webcam Windows Laptop is another one which falls under Acer Swift 1 Gold for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, 3 5Ghz Radeon Webcam Windows Laptop ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Swift 1 Gold and that is what has revived them. 3 5Ghz Radeon Webcam Windows Laptop has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of 3 5Ghz Radeon Webcam Windows Laptop is amazing features.
8. Acer Lightweight I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard
- 1 USB Type C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type C & USB charging, 2 USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power off charging) & 1 HDMI Port
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Multi Touch Display
- Back lit keyboard, Intel Wireless AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- Windows 10 Home & 3 cell Li ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8265u Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz), 8GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB Pie NV Me SSD
Acer Lightweight I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Lightweight I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Lightweight I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Swift 1 Gold in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Swift 1 Gold to any other Acer Swift 1 Gold is least.
9. Acer Ultra Thin Lightweight I7 1065G7 Sf514 54T 76Py
- 1 – USB 3 1 Type C port (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB-C Thunderbolt 3 USB Charging DC-in 1 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging) 1 – USB 2 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3 9GHz) | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 11 Hours Battery Life
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Touch Display | Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Acer Ultra Thin Lightweight I7 1065G7 Sf514 54T 76Py is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Ultra Thin Lightweight I7 1065G7 Sf514 54T 76Py which falls into premium category but Acer Ultra Thin Lightweight I7 1065G7 Sf514 54T 76Pyis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Ultra Thin Lightweight I7 1065G7 Sf514 54T 76Py offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Swift 1 Gold available in the market today. Acer Ultra Thin Lightweight I7 1065G7 Sf514 54T 76Py was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Swift 1 Gold to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-56L8 comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.4GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.0 port one featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 4-cell Li-Ion Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.2 lbs. | 1.45 kg (system unit only) (NX.GXZAA.001).
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.